|width: 50,1 cm|
|height: 200 cm|
|depth: 40 cm|
Korpus:Alpine WhiteFront:Alpine White
Features and Benefits:
- The tall book case is a simple piece that can be combined with other elements from the collection, creating an ergonomic space in your room.
- The white book case is ideal for displaying your favourite books and interesting accessories.
- The drawers feature a ball bearing mechanism with a full-extension slide, meaning you can easily pull them out completely and effortlessly see all their contents.
- The piece also features a handleless solution, which improves safety and convenience.
- The Fribo collection is made of laminated chipboard that's resistant to moisture, scratching, damage and high temperatures.
- The programme comes in two colour options: Alpine White and Ribbeck Oak Gold.
Body: laminated particle board
Front: laminated particle board
Handles: Handle free system
Runners: roll-bearing- full- extension slide
Furniture is delivered dismantled in packs for self-assembly. The product must be assembled as per the attached instruction manual.
This furniture must be firmly affixed to a wall to a wall to avoid any risks associated with furniture tipping or a hanging element falling. Different wall types require different wall mounting accessories. If you are not sure about the construction of the wall, consult a specialist regarding installation.
Furniture should be used for its intended purpose-indoors and protected from atmospheric conditions. It is recommended that hot objects are not placed on the furniture. To clean the surface, use a slightly damp, soft cloth, and then wip